The end of the year is approaching quickly (already!) and we have managed to pack in quite a lot for the last part of 2015.
We'd love to meet and speak with you, so please do come and find us at these upcoming events:
- Thanks to being successfully voted as a 'wild card' option, Rebecca Shumbata (our Sales Manager for North America) is presenting Kudos at the NEPCo awards on 10th November. It is once again fantastic to be a finalist for a great award - fingers crossed!
- David Sommer will be chairing the ALPSP “Setting the Standard” seminar on the 11th November, which will highlight the importance of setting standards. You can find out more about this particular subject on the ALPSP blog.
- On Tuesday 17th November, Charlie Rapple will be attending the UKSG One-Day Conference in London. Please contact Charlie if you would like to catch up here.
- We will also be present at the UKSG Forum the following day (18th November). David Sommer will be presenting, plus we have a Kudos stand in the exhibition area. Do come and say hi!
- Charlie Rapple will be speaking at the STM Publication Impact seminar on the 20th November. You can find an interesting posting about this here. We'd also love to know if you are attending, so please feel free to get in touch!
- On 2nd December, Melinda Kenneway will be speaking at the STM Innovations seminar "Play it again Sam" - Research reproducibility and reputation management. Get in touch with Melinda if you are planning to attend.
- David Sommer will be speaking at Atypon "Engage Europe" in London on 4th December. The day will be full of 'networking, new feature demos, new ideas, and practical takeaways.' Contact David if you would like to catch up at this event.
- Charlie Rapple is going to be interviewed on the 8th December, as part of a CCC webinar about 'open access success stories'. Register to attend online.
- On Monday 14th December, Charlie Rapple will be speaking about SEO at the BES 2015 annual meeting at the EICC, Edinburgh. Get in touch and let us know if you will also be attending!