We’re nearly half way through the year already and there is lots going on! As well as attending publishing and institutional events, Kudos is excited to be making an appearance at several researcher and society events later on this year.
We’d love to meet and speak with you, so please do come and find us at these upcoming events:
- The Society for Scholarly Publishing meeting in Vancouver, BC, Canada will be attended by Rebecca Shumbata and Melinda Kenneway from June 1st – 3rd. Melinda will be talking about ‘Mobilizing research into new formats‘. Get in touch and let us know if you will be attending.
- From June 6th – 8th, our Institutional Sales Manager Steve Smith will be representing Kudos at the ARMA conference in Birmingham, UK. Steve and Charlie Rapple will be running a workshop about ‘Broadening the Audience for Published Research: roles, responsibilities, tools, techniques‘. If you will be at the conference, please join us for the workshop, or let us know if you’d prefer to arrange a separate time to meet.
- Steve will also be attending the EARMA Annual Conference in Luleå, Sweden from June 20th – 22nd . Kudos will have a booth here, so be sure to look out for us. Get in touch with Steve if you are planning to attend.
- From June 29th – July 1st, Steve is back in Scandinavia at the LIBER Conference in Helsinki, Finland. Look out for the Kudos stand on the main floor and again, get in touch with Steve if you’d like to meet.
- Rebecca Shumbata will be attending the ISMTE North American Conference on August 11th – 12th. Get in touch and let us know if you will be attending.
- From August 17th – 19th , Charlie Rapple will be attending the VIVO Conference in Denver, CO. This is out first visit to a VIVO event so Charlie would particularly welcome you reaching out if you will be there too!!
- On August 21st, Kudos Marketing Manager Lauren McNeill will join Charlie Rapple at the American Chemical Society National Meeting and Exposition in Philadelphia. Until August 23rd, we will be running an exhibition booth (403) with a difference – watch this space!