It's nearly the end of the year (already!); however, there are still a few more events on the cards to give us a chance to meet and talk with you all!
We are still running our campaign to #mobilizeresearch, which finishes at the end of 2016. The campaign has done well so far, but we want to ensure it goes out with a bang! Come and find out how you can get involved and help us reach our target donation for Open Knowledge International, at one of these upcoming events:
- From 6-9th November, Kudos Sales and Marketing Director Charlie Rapple will be attending the STM Intensive course in Journal Publishing in Hong Kong. Charlie will be speaking about 'Bibliometrics' on Tuesday 8th November.
- Kudos Co-founder and Product Director David Sommer will be attending Pidapalooza in Reykjavik on 8th-9th November. Get in touch with David.
- This year's UKSG One-Day Conference on 15th November will be chaired by Charlie Rapple. Let Charlie know if you'd like to catch up at the conference!
- The UKSG Forum quickly follows the conference on 16th November in London. Our Head of Client Management Ann Lawson will be joining Charlie for the day long event, which will be a great opportunity to catch up with some familiar and new faces! Are you attending? Get in touch with Ann.
- Elsewhere on the 16th November, our Institutions Sales Manager Steve Smith will be speaking at SURF in Utrecht.
- From 28th-30th November, Charlie Rapple will be one of 20 speakers participating in the exclusive online event, 'Research Impact Summit'. The online event is being broken down into three main sections: knowledge translation, dissemination and implementation, and research impact. Ticket are free. Find out more here.
- Atypon’s Engage User Conference is taking place in London on the 9th December and will be attended by David Sommer. Feel free to contact David and let him know if you are also attending.
- We will be exhibiting (stand 15) at the British Ecological Society Annual Meeting 2016 in Liverpool from 11th-14th December. Charlie Rapple and Lauren McNeill will also be hosting a focus group (with lunch and refreshments) on Monday 12th December, 1:45-3:00 pm, at the nearby Jury's Inn Hotel. Learn more about the focus group here, or get in touch if you'd like to set up a time for an introduction to Kudos!
We look forward to seeing you!