About this role
Reporting to the Head of Account Management, you will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with our clients, understanding their needs, partnering closely with them to ensure they achieve results with Kudos, and providing first-line support for any issues they encounter. You will liaise with internal colleagues to ensure timely and successful delivery of our services. We are looking for someone with excellent communication and data skills, who enjoys problem-solving and helping others. You will have the opportunity to support and shape the services we offer to a wide range of stakeholders.
The role is based in Kudos’ office in Wheatley, Oxfordshire; remote working may be considered for the right candidate.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key client contacts
- Communicate regularly with client contacts (by email, phone, and in-person meetings) to share performance metrics, identify / troubleshoot any client issues, provide training and support
- Respond in a timely manner to incoming client communications
- Work with colleagues to resolve client issues and act as front-line support
- Forecast, track, analyze and report on key account metrics
- Ensure relevant documentation is kept up-to-date and stored centrally
- Regularly assess and report internally on client needs, to inform other business functions such as product development or sales
- Coordinate the involvement of other business functions and colleagues in order to meet client needs and expectations
- Communicate clearly the progress of company initiatives to client contacts
- Regularly organize and / or take part in workshops, webinars and similar to provide training and development opportunities for clients
- Collaborate with sales staff and agents to advise on any new business / upsell opportunities emerging from current clients
- Keep up to date with market trends and competitor activities.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs and commercial objectives
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Well organized, meticulous and result driven
- Proven ability to work independently, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Confidence, ambition and self-motivation
- Computer and web literacy including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to travel on a regular basis
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of scholarly publishing
- Experience of marketing and/or sales
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar systems
- Experience with Mailchimp or similar systems
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV together with a covering letter outlining why you’re right for this role, to:
Charlie Rapple, Sales & Marketing Director • Co-Founder email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 1st February 2016.