It’s September, and that means the publishing industry is getting itself back into gear for another season of conferences and trade shows. The Kudos team is packed and ready for:
- ALPSP conference – London Heathrow*, 10-12 September – David Sommer and Melinda Kenneway will be attending the conference (which has a special place in our hearts, as it was over drinks here a couple of years ago that hunches collided to generate the innovation that is Kudos!)
- Altmetrics Conference – London, 25-26 September – David Sommer will be speaking alongside other luminaries in this flourishing sector, including speakers from Altmetric, Plum Analytics, ImpactStory, Mendeley, PLOS – and a fascinating wider program featuring academic perspectives alongside corporate perspectives
- Frankfurt Bookfair and STM Frankfurt Meeting – Frankfurt (obviously), 7-10 October – David Sommer will be at the STM meeting, and will then be joined on the Kudos stand (Hall 4.2, P90) by Melinda Kenneway, Charlie Rapple and Lou Peck.
- DON’T MISS the Kudos demo at 15:00 on Wednesday 8th October, at the Digital Innovation Hotspot (Hall 8.0, L151)
We look forward to seeing you at one of these events! Please just drop us a line if you’d like to arrange a meeting – and of course, if you can’t make any of these, you can always set up a web conference to talk to us about participation in Kudos.
* In honour of which location, our featured image shows Heathrow airport icons designed by Demographik. I often marvel, while travelling, at the skills involved in designing intuitive signs for people who are moving quickly through an environment where they don’t speak the native language. (It’s a challenge we’re also rising to ourselves, of course, when designing user interfaces to our product – I’m sure it won’t be long before we too are serving upwards of 70 million users per year :-))