It has been a busy start to the year, and we have already attended a number of events around the world! It is an exciting time, with lots in the pipeline for 2016.
We'd love to meet and speak with you, so please do come and find us at these upcoming events:
- On Monday 4th April, our US Sales Manager Rebecca Shumbata will be representing Kudos at the E-Resources & Libraries conference in Austin, Texas.
- Charlie Rapple will be in the charming surroundings of Florence, Italy from 6th - 8th April at the Fiesole Retreat conference. On the 7th April, Charlie will be discussing: “Making Your Reputation Visible: a View from the Lab Bench”. Get in touch and let us know if you will be attending.
- From the 11th - 13th April, our new Institutional Sales Manager, Steve Smith will be attending the UKSG Conference in Bournemouth alongside Ann Lawson, Charlie Rapple and David Sommer.
- Our new Account Manager, Laura Simonite will be joining Ann Lawson at the upcoming London Book Fair on the 12th - 14th April.
- Charlie Rapple will be attending Force 11 in Portland, Oregon from 17th - 19th April. We'd love to know if you are attending, so please feel free to get in touch!
- From the 19th - 22nd April, Melinda Kenneway will be at the Open Scholarship Initiative (OSI). Get in touch with Melinda if you are also planning to attend.
- Rebecca Shumbata will be speaking at the PSP Seminar in New York on 13th April.
- On the 16th May Charlie Rapple will be heading to the CSE Annual Meeting in Denver, Colorado. Charlie will be taking part in the session 'Making a large impact with a small budget'.
- The Society for Scholarly Publishing (SSP) 38th annual meeting will be attended by Rebecca Shumbata and Melinda Kenneway from 1st - 3rd June. Melinda will be participating in a talk about 'Mobilizing research into new formats..'. Get in touch and let us know if you will be attending.