We've already planned and even started to attend some of this year's big events. We're excited to get out there and meet some new and familiar faces! Be sure to get in touch if you would like to arrange a meeting at one these upcoming events:
- Next week (1st-3rd February), Kudos Sales and Marketing Director Charlie Rapple will be attending the 2017 PSP Annual Conference in Washington DC. Are you also attending the conference? Let Charlie know if you'd like to arrange a meeting.
- Our Institutional Sales Manager Steve Smith will be speaking at the International Conference on Academic Communication Journals on 17th February. Steve's talk will cover 'Maximizing reach and impact: case studies from Kudos'. Get in touch with Steve.
- On 22nd February, Account Manager Laura Simonite and Charlie Rapple will be speaking at 'The Good Researcher's Guide to Publishing' conference in London. They will also be exhibiting throughout the day, so be sure to stop by for a chat. Get in touch with Laura.
- Steve Smith will be attending the RLUK Conference in London from 8th-11th March. Are you also attending? Get in touch with Steve if you'd like to arrange a meeting.
- From 14th March, Laura Simonite and Head of Client Services Ann Lawson will be attending the The London Book Fair in London. Get in touch with Ann and Laura to arrange a meeting.
- From 22nd-25th March, Institutional Sales Manager Steve Smith will representing Kudos at ACRL 2017 in Baltimore, US. Are you attending the event? Come by stand 1050 for a chat, or arrange a meeting with Steve.
- The UKSG Annual Conference takes place in Harrogate from 10th-12th April. The conference will be attended by Charlie Rapple, Ann Lawson and Steve Smith. Get in touch to arrange a meeting!
- Steve Smith will be travelling to Malta to attend the EARMA Conference from 24th-26th April. Get in touch with Steve to arrange a meeting, or come by our stand to say hi!
- From 31st May - 2nd June Executive Director Melinda Kenneway will be speaking at the Society for Scholarly Publishing Annual Meeting in Boston, US. Get in touch with Melinda to arrange a meeting.
We look forward to seeing you!